2075 E. West Maple Rd, Ste B204
Commerce Twp, MI 48390
(248) 960-9975

Donate • Feed • Volunteer

Tax and License Information

Hospitality House was established in 2001 and is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization licensed by the State of Michigan to solicit donations from the public to support its programs. License number #MISC26196. Although though the State of Michigan no longer offers this tax incentive, we still need your help, and the federal tax deduction still applies (depending on your tax situation)! As always, consult your accountant, tax advisor, or legal counsel to determine federal and state tax deductability in your situation.

Our EIN is 38-3635226

Just the Facts

Hospitality House feeds on average 550 households monthly and distributes over 30,000 lbs. of food monthly. The top three communities Hospitality House serves are Walled Lake, Wixom, and Novi. In 2017 over 13,000 people received food and 3 families received emergency housing assistance.

Our Partners

Hospitality House is an equal opportunity provider

Scroll to Top