Become a Pantry Sustainer
One-time donations are fantastic! You know what's better than that? Donors who are willing to commit to long term, ongoing donations to the pantry which give us more financial stability and income we can count on to serve those in need.
We're now accepting these ongoing payments using the internet's most popular and secure payments processor, Paypal. You can setup your donations to use a credit card, debit card, bank account, or Paypal account.
Below you'll find that you can choose different sustainer "member" levels which allow you to quickly setup a recurring monthly donation to Hospitality House. Simply choose your donation level and click the button to get started. A couple helpful notes:
- After clicking this button you'll be directed to Paypal.com via a secure connection to complete the transaction
- The next screen defaults to giving via a Paypal account, but just click the link towards the bottom to give via credit or debit card
- If you already have a Paypal account it will ask you to sign in, otherwise you'll be asked during the process to setup a username and password for Paypal
- Once your transaction completes you'll get e-mails from Paypal about your recurring donation and Paypal account. From there on you'll manage or cancel your recurring donation by logging into Paypal.com with these account details, so make sure you save them.
- More questions? Contact Us!
Thanks for supporting Hospitality House!