One Time Donations
Donations from pennies to grants of thousands of dollars keep Hospitality House operating. Each donation is greatly appreciated by our board, our volunteers and, most of all, our clients.
Mail checks and money order donations to
P.O. Box 284
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Donate Online Now! - Paypal button code
Visit the pantry during open hours to make your donation in person
Include Hospitality House as a possible choice for those making memorial donations at funerals.
Honor a special person for something they have accomplished, a birthday, anniversary by sending a donation. (insert link to form to fill out and donate online if possible).
Organize a Fundraiser
Host an event to benefit Hospitality House and donate proceeds to Hospitality House, such as:
Beer Tasting or Sales
Chili Cook Off
Weddings, Showers, Graduations
Elect to have guests make donations to Hospitality House as your charity of choice instead of giving gifts at weddings, wedding showers or baby showers.
One-time donations are fantastic! You know what's better than that? Donors who are willing to commit to long term, ongoing donations to the pantry which give us more financial stability and income we can count on to serve those in need.
We're now accepting these ongoing payments using the internet's most popular and secure payments processor, Paypal. You can setup your donations to use a credit card, debit card, bank account, or Paypal account.
Below you'll find that you can choose different sustainer "member" levels which allow you to quickly setup a recurring monthly donation to Hospitality House. Simply choose your donation level and click the button to get started. A couple helpful notes:
- After clicking this button you'll be directed to Paypal.com via a secure connection to complete the transaction
- The next screen defaults to giving via a Paypal account, but just click the link towards the bottom to give via credit or debit card
- If you already have a Paypal account it will ask you to sign in, otherwise you'll be asked during the process to setup a username and password for Paypal
- Once your transaction completes you'll get e-mails from Paypal about your recurring donation and Paypal account. From there on you'll manage or cancel your recurring donation by logging into Paypal.com with these account details, so make sure you save them.
- More questions? Contact Us
Thanks for supporting Hospitality House!