Donations from pennies to grants of thousands of dollars keep Hospitality House operating. Each donation is greatly appreciated by our board, our volunteers and, most of all, our clients.
Cash donations may be made in a variety of ways:
- Donate Online Now!
- Visit the pantry during open hours
See the pantry in operation, make your donation of cash, check or money order in person
- Mail donations to
P.O. Box 284
Walled Lake, MI 48390
- Become a Pantry Sustainer by setting up a recurring gift
- Schedule a recurring donation electronically at your bank
- Make a donation to Gleaners or SE Michigan and indicate that it should be credited to Hospitality House’s account. A donation made this way will be used to credit our account when we purchase food from Gleaners.
- Honorariums: Honor a special person for something they have accomplished, a birthday, anniversary by sending a donation. (insert link to form to fill out and donate online if possible).
- Memorials: Include Hospitality House as a possible choice for those making memorial donations at funerals.
- Weddings & Showers: Elect to have guests make donations to Hospitality House as your charity of choice instead of giving gifts at weddings, wedding showers or baby showers.
- Host an Event to benefit Hospitality House and donate proceeds to Hospitality House, such as:
- Bowling Party
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting or Sales
- Lemonade Stand
- Popsicle Sale
- Chili Cook Off
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Birthday/Anniversary Party
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Visit our corporate sponsorship page to learn more about becoming a corporate sponsor!
Make Checks and Money Orders to Hospitality House