Apply For Assistance
- Residency - You must physically reside within the Walled Lake School district, Novi school district or possess a 48393 zip code.
- Income - Your income is below 200% of the federal poverty income guideline
How To Apply
To apply for food assistance, please visit the pantry during client hours and bring the following documents:
- Proof of Identification for all members of household: drivers license, state id's, social security cards and or birth certificates for children
- Proof of Income: Pay stubs, unemployment letters, social security letters, bank statements showing income deposits, tax returns
- Proof of Expenses: Rent/mortgage bill, utilities, phone bills, car payments, and car insurance payments, etc
- Proof of Residence: Utility bills showing your current address if your photo identification does not include your current address
If you have any questions, please call Hospitality House at (248) 960-9975.